Founded in 1851 by Felix Grundy McGavock, the Epsilon Chapter of Phi Gamma Delta was the second chapter chartered since the fraternity’s founding in 1848 at Jefferson College and one of the first fraternities to colonize at UNC. Although its history has been stained with the tragic fire of 1996, the house has since been rebuilt and is now seeing its greatest number of brothers yet. The house has seen continued growth in past years and has made great strides in expanding its reach beyond only North Carolina. Over its years, Phi Gam has become known throughout campus for its historic house and spacious front yard, a crucial utility during football Saturdays and spring afternoons. The house is conveniently located near campus and across from the historic Carolina Inn, making it a centralized location for much of the activity at UNC. The fraternity has many well-established traditions, including the annual FIJI Island Party, an event rivaled by few and envied by all.
President: Maclin Batchelor, firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush Chair: Maclin Batchelor, email@example.com